– Contains all hardware needed to assemble a Nerf U-Series Bullpup, designed by captainslug on Thingiverse.
– Assembly instructions provided by captainslug: Bull Pup assembly instructions.
– Includes ramrod with o-ring cutout by default, so no upgraded ram is necessary
– Compatible with cutdown Caliburn springs and Longshot springs
– Springs offered as kg ratings are Longshot springs
– Add-ons sold separately including top rail railgasm hardware
– Printed parts available here
– If ordered with 509 or 495 barrel, will include barrel adpapter
– Length of spring included is: 9″ K31, K26, or 8-3/8″ K25, 788 springs.
– Pcap plate requires modified Pcap print available here.
– Hardware included is based off of v4 Talon Claw hardware. Similar to v3, but the top rails and priming bars are about 1/2″ longer. Cross compatible to captainslug’s original files with the exception of the top rail needing to be a hair longer. You can download a modified rail segment file here.
– Additional springs can be purchased here
– Scar Barrel
– Ported MuzzleBrake
– Aluminum internals
– Varying barrel types
– and more!
Special thanks to Captain Slug for the great design. Used with permission.