– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested most recent version of the Talon Claw blaster.
– Primary color applies to foregrip, lower magwell, coupler, grip, and rear stock spacer
– Secondary color applies to muzzle, upper magwell, top rail, buttplate, mag release, trigger, and stock kiri
– Muzzle break is orange by default
– Pump-action with picatinny for a variety of foregrips
– Compatible with both Talon and Katana style magazines. Full length dart version compatible with Nerf and most aftermarket magazines.
– Standard gravity drop magwell
– Takedown magwell for easy spring swap and maintenance
– Corss-compatible with SCAR barrel, grip insert, railgasm, rmax, rail riser, and other Caliburn accessories (sold separately)
– Integrated sling point on buttplate
– Includes upgraded o-ring tipped ramrod by default
– 10.875″ 0.527″ ID default barrel
– Default spring is 8-3/8″ K25
– Base performance on-par with Rainbow Pistol (approx 200FPS with default set-up)
– 21.5″ overall length
– If a higher performance high FPS barrel is desired, can be purchased separately.
– Sliding ButtStock sold separately
– Compatible spring lengths are: 9″ k26 and k26, 8-3/8″ k25 and 788
We’ve made slight changes to the original design to give you better performance.
Significant upgrades include:
– Widened holes in RearPlate to more easily install SlidingButtstock
– Added custom RearPlate with buffer tube and Nerf stock options
– Added Muzzle for brass barrel
– Modified rambase for better airseal between ramcore and base
– Added modified Railgasm for use with barrel adpater
– Modified RearPlate for compability with Turf Longshot springs
– Added custom AR Shroud
*Performance may vary. FPS ranges are estimates.
Original Caliburn design by captainslug released as public domain. Talon Claw design by 55samba also released as public domain. Used under proper license.
Frontline Foam has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates. Blasters should be modified at your own risk by an adult or with adult supervision. Modification of blasters may increase wear and reduce lifespan of blaster. By purchasing, you agree that Frontline Foam is not responsible for injury or damage caused by misuse or accidental usage.