– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested fully updated v4 Talon Claw blaster.
– Primary color applies to foregrip, lower magwell, coupler, grip, and rear stock spacer
– Secondary color applies to muzzle, upper magwell, top rail, buttplate, mag release, trigger, and stock kiri
– Muzzle break is orange by default
– Compatible with both Talon and Katana style magazines. Full length dart version compatible with Nerf and most aftermarket magazines.
– Gravity drop magwell
– Takedown magwell for easy spring swap and maintenance
– Compatible with SCAR barrel, grip insert, railgasm, rmax, rail riser, and other Caliburn accessories (sold separately)
– Integrated sling point on buttplate
– Upper and lower picatinny rail
– Includes upgraded o-ring tipped ramrod by default
– 10.875″ 0.527″ ID barrel
– Default spring is 8-3/8″ K25
– Base performance on-par with Rainbow Pistol (approx 200FPS with default set-up).
– 21.5″ overall length
– If a higher performance high FPS barrel is desired, can be purchased separately.
– Sliding ButtStock sold separately
– Compatible spring lengths are: 9″ k26 and k26, 8-3/8″ k25 and 788
Original Caliburn design by captainslug released as public domain. Talon Claw design by aasamba also released as public domain. Used under proper license.
Frontline Foam has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates. Blasters should be modified at your own risk by an adult or with adult supervision. Modification of blasters may increase wear and reduce lifespan of blaster. By purchasing, you agree that Frontline Foam is not responsible for injury or damage caused by misuse or accidental usage.
Along with many others, we are impacted by COVID-19. We are experiencing delays on some items and expecting additional delays in the near future. Please contact us with any concerns and stay safe! Dismiss