– Listing is the hardware necessary to assemble a Dessert Pigeon. Does not include printed parts.
– 90-120 FPS performance
– Compatible with most half length darts that are soft tipped. Acc and worker work best.
– Tool-less disassembly
– Quickly top-load by engaging the slide lock
– Geared slide “blows back” when trigger is pulled. Toggle-able via switch
– Ambidextrous mag release and slide lock controls
– Single switch semi automatic action. Half trigger pull revs, full pull fires.
– Slide lock, blowback engage lever, mag release, tip of barrel and trigger orange by defualt
– Primary color applies to slide, handle scales, and TaxBox
– Secondary color applies to frame, internals, accents, and sights
– Battery tray accessible from front
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels, Honeybadger motors or Merlin Motors.
– Merlin motors have a similar performance to Honeybadgers, except that they spin up faster, and are able to sustain a longer rev without heating up. Merlins are less likely to burn out if a jam occurs.
– Dropleg Sidearm Holster
*Darts, Mags and Battery sold separately
Hardware is compatible for both the talon and katana versions.
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Print Files Download
Red and black wires
Screws for slide locks and slide safety
Katan Magrelease Pins
Slide Rubber Band
2x Pins for quick takedown (battery, pusher mount)
* Some cutting of shell screws may be necessary