– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires.
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams and accidental firing
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Compatible with Talon, Thanhlon, and other Talon style magazines
– Variable rate of fire. Default configuration fires about 1 mag per half-second or 30 darts per second
– Medium crush (32.5mm) means will work with most dart types (Recommended darts: Half-length Adventure Force darts)
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
– Rear thumbscrew for quick access to battery cover and internals
– Performance on-par with similar builds (Hurricane, Bulwark, Woozi, etc) (~130 FPS)
– Compatible with small 3s Lipo batteries (Tattu 450mAh recommended)
– Wired with JST connector for compact size
– N20 600rpm pusher motor makes for reliable single fire and controlled full auto fire.
**Original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to JackRabbitNerfer.