– Listing is for all of the hardware needed to build a Lepus. Printed parts sold separately.
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Compatible with Talon, Thanhlon, and other Talon style magazines
– Thumbscrew access to top cover and battery.
– Default configuration fires about 1 mag per half-second or 30 rounds per second
– Medium crush (32.5mm) means will work with most dart types (Recommended darts: Half-length Adventure Force darts)
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
The most recently updated stl files for printing and assembly are available here.
You can buy 3D printed parts for the Lepus here.
You can get a fully assembled and tested blaster here.
**Original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission.