– Listing is for all of the hardware needed to assemble an HPA powered U Talon Claw. Printed parts sold separately.
– Assembled and tested blasters available here
– Fittings included are 1/8 NPT. One 1/8 BSP to NPT adapter is included for the Supercore inlet. The rest of the parts are NPT and Imperial default for 1/4″ airline
HPA U Talon Claw Features:
– A Rigid and very compact build.
– Powered by a v3.2 Supercore by Spectre
– Electric solenoid powered by 3s Lipo makes airflow consistent and controlled as compared to Pneumatic triggers
– Battery sold separately. The power requirements of a solenoid are much, much lower than typical Nerf applications, so even the smallest of batteries can power the solenoid for days.
– Supercore uses British Standard Pipe threading, but rest of entire build is assembled with standard pipe fittings (NPT thread)
– Performance adjustable based on regulated PSI. Ranges from 140-300+ FPS
** Warning, high pressure air systems are inherently dangerous and should only be attempted by those confident with such systems. Frontline Foam is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by user error.