– Compatible with Talon and Katana style magazines
– Battery fits most 3s lipos up to 1300mAh
– Honeybadger motors
– Flywheel the World miniflywheels
– Easy disassembly
– Performance on-par with Dessert Pigeon and other FTW blasters (approx 100-120 FPS)
– Same as regular, just an inch shorter on the muzzle
– Does not have picatinny on nose bottom
– Dual stage
– Higher performance through the use of a second set of motors and wheels (approx 130-150 FPS)
– Longer overall blaster length
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels, Honeybadger motors or Merlin Motors. – Merlin motors have a similar performance to Honeybadgers, except that they spin up faster, and are able to sustain a longer rev without heating up. Merlins are less likely to burn out if a jam occurs.
Grass Snake is an original design by Freedom Blasters on Thingiverse. Used with permission. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to Freedom Blasters.