– Listing includes only the 3D printed parts required to assembled a FDL. Hardware sold separately.
– Flywheels printed in ABS (require balancing during assembly)
– 3s LIPO powered (battery sold separately)
– Battery stored in top, above handle accessible by unscrewing two thumbscrews
– Top LCD screen for user interface with control knob
– Adjustable power, rate of fire, motor braking, and more
– Select fire with full, semi, burst, and 2 round burst modes
– Programmable with custom preset settings
– Magazine release paddle located near handle for quick access
– Sling loop located at bottom of handle
– Nerf stock mount accepts most Nerf and aftermarket stock attachments
– Includes top picatinny rail
-Primary color applies to mag gripper, top covers, handle panels, and stock attachment point.
-Secondary color applies to magwell, control knob, mag releases, trigger, picatinny rail, barrel, side panels, and middle handle piece.
Muzzle is orange by default.
Original design by Project FDL. Sold with permission. A percentage of all sales of this listing will go to Project FDL.