The Caliburn is a homemade Nerf blaster originally designed by CaptainSlug from NerfHaven. Pump action, clip fed, variable fps. Tested before shipping. Ships assembled whole.
Custom color configuration by CaptainSlug can be found below. Primary color applies to foregrip, uppermagwell, grip, and rearbutt. Muzzles are orange by default.
Foregrips and other accessories sold separately. Blasters include an aluminum ramrod insert installed for durability. Upgraded ram rods and parts sold separately.
– Compatible with Nerf magazines, knock-off brand magazines, and most magwell adapters
K31 (115 FPS avg)
788 (135 FPS avg)
K25 (175 FPS avg)
K26 (200 FPS avg)
– Katana/Talon variant available for use with Katana and Talon magazines by Jet and Worker respectively.
– Also compatible with most 3D printed magazines
MEGA Caliburn Variant
– 150 FPS average with a k25 spring
– Compatible with Nerf, BuzzBee, and 3D printed Mega magazines
RIVAL Caliburn Variant
– 145 FPS average with a k25 spring
– Compatible with Nerf Rival magazines and other Rival magazine knock-offs.
I am no way affiliated with CaptainSlug nor intend to be a competitor. However, a percentage of the profits on select NCC license items go to CaptainSlug.